Home Vegetable Gardeners
Discover The Easy Way To Save Money and Eat Healthy For Life With Organic Secrets For Natural Gardening.
This Organic Secrets, “Your Healthy Home Vegetable Garden” book will show you start to finish how to grow your own vegetables. Over two years to research and write and now for the first time available as a digital download. You will be able to start reading this comprehensive manual to everything ” organic gardening book” in less than five minutes.
Order Your Healthy Home Vegetable Garden – Organic Secrets plain, simple facts about growing your own healthy organic produce in your garden.
You’ll get over 40 chapters that explain in plain and simple terms how to become ‘Organic’ – You will read about the basics including: creating the best soil, when and how to plant seeds through to great time and labor saving ideas on eradicating garden pests safely and choosing the perfect tools to make light of any task.
“This fantastic, easy to follow organic gardening guide book is written for both the amateur gardener and the enthusiast alike.”
If your new to organic gardening or just looking for in-depth advice starting a home vegetable garden, you’ll be sure to find this book indispensable.
Over 36 different types of vegetables – find out when to sow, maintaining your crop and when to harvest to get the very best from your garden. What types of compost are the best for the home vegetable garden and the best organic pest control to use on your vegetables.
Here are just some of the healthy vegetables covered in this great book:
|Broad Beans, French Beans, Runner Beans|
|Broccoli & Calabrese|
|Spring, Summer and Autumn Cabbages|
|Tomatoes . . . . . And Many More !|
Natural Gardening is full of Organic Secrets will help you keep your family healthy and save you hundreds of dollars each year on your shopping bill.
This book has been specially created in ebook format – this means that when you order your copy you can download it immediately, no waiting for it to arrive in the mail – you will be reading and putting the advice into practise in less than five minutes.
Plus because our production costs have been greatly reduced you can own this fantastic ebook for just
Ordering is fast secure and easy – All transactions are handled by PayPal and you will be directed to the download page immediately after payment.
You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to order. When you get to the Paypal site, just click on the button that says “I do not have a Paypal Account” and you will be directed to a secure area where you can enter your credit card information.
Click Here To Download “Natural Gardening” and Start Reading Today!
WORRY FREE: If for any reason you are not 100% delighted with your purchase we will refund your payment in full for up to 30 days no questions asked. That’s more than a guarantee, that’s a promise!
Plus, when you order you’ll get 2 FREE BONUS ebooks that you can download immediately.
“Your Garden” Hundreds Of Easy To Follow Ideas, Tips and Shortcuts To Create The Perfect Garden.
There’s so much useful knowledge in here — you’ll be referring back to this work over and over again every year.
Here’s a full listing of all the great topics covered in ‘Your Garden’
About The Plant Hardiness Zone System
Bark Ringing & Scoring
Building a Pond
Compost Bins / Worm bins
Cuttings – Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know
Decking A Complete How To
How to Lay Garden Paving
Improving the Soil
Insects & Pests
Lawns Perfect Lawn Care Advice
Natural Mosquito Repellents
Path side planting
Paths and walkways
Pergolas How To Build Your Own
Propagation by Budding and Grafting
Pruning Trees, Shrubs and Other Plants
Roses – How to grow and Prune
The Cottage garden
The Water garden
Tree damage repair
You’ll love the information, guidance and tips provided in American Gardener!
Here’s What You’ll Find In The American Gardener:
* Choosing the right location on your property for growing plants. You’ll find in depth information on slope of your land, and what spot is best for growing successfully.
* Preparing the soil properly to provide nutrition for healthy plants.
* Fencing techniques for your garden. I LOVE this section. The author provides humorous techniques for using hawthorn trees as fencing, to keep troublesome lads from stealing their fruits and vegetables! You do not need to spend hundreds for a chain link, wooden or brick fence. Use hawthorn trees and with a little love and time you’ll have a fence that will make your neighbors green with envy!
* Designing, or laying out, your garden so that it’s pleasing to the eye yet functional as well.
* You’ll learn how to make hotbeds, so that you can start your vegetables earlier in the season and have edible produce as many as 15 days earlier than normal! This can be a moneymaker if you sell produce. Be the first in your neighborhood to have fresh green tomatoes and watermelons!
* Learn the benefits of operating a hobby greenhouse, and how it can be beneficially to your household.
* Learn about true seeds and the soundness of seed. You’ll learn how to test seed before you plant them, to determine if you have good seed or bad. Some seed will not grow if it’s bad, and by using a simple technique you can throw out the bad instead of laboring with planting them only to find no lovely sprouts growing where they were sowed.
* Learn proper methods for saving and preserving seed. I find this the most fun of gardening! I now save seed regularly and have a yard full of beautiful blooms from seeds I have saved and sown.
* Learn proper sowing methods to improve your seeds germination rate, and to ensure healthy plants. Proper spacing and depth can mean success or failure in the garden!
* American Gardener provides proper transplanting methods, to ensure your plants survival when moving from one area to another. This is the chapter that covers the information I was looking for, to ensure my Japanese Maples survival. I now have two Japanese Maples growing successfully in my yard, and what beauty they both bring!
* Cultivating your garden properly and methods for tilling, trenching and sowing to ensure your gardens success.
* Learn propagating methods so that you can grow many more plants form just one stock plant. Learn propagating from cuttings, by grafting, by using stock tress, by budding and by layering. All of these are easy and fun methods that you and your family are sure to enjoy!
* There is a nice section on growing grapes in minimum space while producing so many grapes that it’ll make your mouth water!
* Learn how to successfully grow 81 different vegetables and herbs, 26 tasty fruits and nuts and the most popular flowers and shrubs with the most gorgeous blooms!
Click Here To Get Immediate Access To All 3 Organic Gardening Books For Just $7.49 !
Incoming search terms:
- grow your own organic vegetable garden
- how to grow your own healthy garden
- best book amateur gardening
- why grow a vegetable garden facts
- when do you begin putting insect repellant on a garden
- vegetable garden how to start to finish
- SECRET of healty home garden
- make your own insect repellent for veg garden
- home vegetable garden ideas
- facts on a healthy vegetable garden